[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Conference Reports Task Force Meeting

Turner, Jennifer M jennifer.turner at mnsu.edu
Tue Apr 19 17:05:09 EDT 2011

Greetings to everyone interested in Evergreen's reporting capabilities!

The Evergreen Reports Task Force will meet at the 2011 International Evergreen Conference in Decatur, GA from 10:00-noon on Wednesday, April 27.

We've been brainstorming agenda items for this F2F meeting...here is what we've come up with thus far:

*         Volunteer(s) for facilitator(s): a great opportunity increase involvement in the EG community

*         Ideas for needed reports (common to most libraries)

*         Sharing reports/report templates in the Evergreen Community

*         Reports Q & A: this may be more Q than A, but we can generate a list of questions we would like answered by developers or other knowledgeable folks

Please post additional ideas for discussion to the list for inclusion in the final agenda.

Check out the Reports Task Force Google Group for an idea of what we've been up to since our formation at the 2010 Evergreen Conference: http://groups.google.com/group/open-ils-reports

The full conference schedule - and more - can be found on the conference website: http://pines.georgialibraries.org/evergreen2011/<http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://pines.georgialibraries.org/evergreen2011/>.  See you then!

Jennifer Turner | PALS, A Program of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities | 507-389-2000