[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] DIG Hackfest Invitation

Karen Collier kcollier at kent.lib.md.us
Mon Apr 25 16:26:28 EDT 2011

For anyone who hasn't heard, the Documentation Interest Group will be having a Meeting/Hackfest at the quickly approaching 2011 Evergreen International Conference.  Our get-together will take place Wednesday, April 27, from 10:00 AM to approximately Noon.  An agenda is online at:

http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meeting_20110427-agenda

Anyone interested in participating in the Documentation Interest Group is encouraged to attend, and those just interested in learning more about what we're doing with Evergreen documentation would be more than welcome as well.  And for those who won't be in Georgia for the conference, we're planning to stream the meeting live, and allow remote participation via chat.  Please contact me if you are interested in attending remotely, so I can get you the details as they become available.

I hope to see many of you there!

Thanks,
Karen

--