[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Language

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Tue Apr 26 13:04:47 EDT 2011

On Tue, Apr 26, 2011 at 09:53:18AM -0500, "Ing. Fabian Núñez Salcedo" wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
> My name is Fabian, i'm Systems Engineer and working as a System
> Coordinator. I´m thinking to install and configure evergreen as
> library system but it need to be translated into spanish. is this
> posible?

Hi Fabian:

This is indeed possible. Translations are managed in Launchpad at:
https://translations.launchpad.net/evergreen

Click "View all languages" at the bottom right to see the state of the
Spanish translation - there is work to be done, although some sites have
contributed a lot to the translation so far!

Dan