[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] QSOS.org

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Wed Aug 3 13:12:56 EDT 2011

I was interested in QSOS less for the features summary piece (which I agree
is very inadaquate) than for the evaluation of the community or project.

But if no one has ever heard about them, maybe not worth worrying about!

Lori Bowen Ayre //
Library Technology Consultant / The Galecia Group
Oversight Board & Communications Committee / Evergreen
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling