[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] MassLNC potential development projects

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Fri Aug 12 14:14:30 EDT 2011

Hi all,

The Massachusetts Library Network Cooperative is interested in sponsoring
more enhancements for Evergreen and would like to share some of our ideas
with the community. In the interest of not duplicating efforts, we wanted to
check to see if it overlaps with work that's already being done by another
system. We welcome any feedback you may have on the projects.

The current projects we are exploring include general enhancements to the
staff client, record matching & overlay in acquisitions, and building search
scopes from copy locations. The full list is available at
http://masslnc.cwmars.org/node/2391.

Have a nice weekend!

Kathy Lussier

Kathy Lussier