[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] ***SPAM*** RE: ***SPAM*** Urgent help required please

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Mon Aug 15 12:15:51 EDT 2011

You can reset the password using SQL update. In the example below we are
assuming that the Evergreen system username/database is called evergreen
and the account you are resetting is admin, the updated password is
open-ils.

$psql -U evergreen evergreen
  # update actor.usr set passwd = 'open-ils' where usrname = 'admin';
  # \q

--

--

Anoop Atre