[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Indiana Z39.50 database

Borger, Shauna SBorger at library.IN.gov
Mon Aug 15 16:25:03 EDT 2011

Hello everyone,

In the spirit of open-source software, Evergreen Indiana has set up a Z39.50 database to share our bibliographic records with other Evergreen libraries/consortia. Evergreen Indiana has a strong training and documentation program for educating our member libraries on cataloging standards and practices so we feel confident that other Evergreen libraries will find great quality in our database. With more than 2.4 million bibliographic records to share, other Evergreen libraries and consortia are sure to see a diversity of titles, authors, subjects and media to help them in their own cataloging endeavors.

For access to the Z39.50 database, Evergreen libraries/consortia can contact the Evergreen Indiana helpdesk at helpdesk at evergreen.lib.in.us<mailto:helpdesk at evergreen.lib.in.us>.

Thanks,

Shauna Borger
Evergreen Indiana Coordinator