[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Kids Catalog Project - We Need Help

Amy Terlaga terlaga at biblio.org
Fri Aug 26 09:57:41 EDT 2011

Hello all-

The kids catalog project has been in the works for many, many months now.
Bibliomation, KCLS, Sitka, and PINES have partnered with the web design
firm, FGI to create a very engaging, colorful web catalog interface with a
couple of kid-friendly skins from which to choose.  The interface is
icon-driven with subject headings that drill down to more specific subject
headings (categories provided by KCLS).

We need your help:

We don't have enough funds to complete work on the project.

If you're interested in having a kids catalog and would like to help us fund
the final piece of development work provided by Equinox, I would love to
hear from you.  I will provide you more details about the catalog - what is
included in the development, screenshots of some of the development work
already completed - once I receive your email.  Contacting me doesn't
obligate you so if you would like to learn more about the project, but
you're not sure if you can commit to helping, please get in touch with me.

Please consider helping the Evergreen Kids Catalog along on its journey to
being born!

Amy

Terlaga at biblio.org

Amy Terlaga