[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Craftsman skin deprecated and removed for 2.1

James Fournie jfournie at sitka.bclibraries.ca
Tue Aug 30 18:59:12 EDT 2011

Although the TT PAC is a way of bypassing JS loading bugs, I wouldn't
consider it a "solution to the white screen problem" per se, and it
would be nice if that problem could be resolved for users as 2.2 isn't
released yet and won't be for a while, and even then, users may not
wish to upgrade straight away.   Additionally, some new users may not
be aware of the "white screen of death" issue.  Thus, I have opened an
LP bug for the "white screen" in case anyone has anything further to
add:

Galen -- it would be great if you or someone else with knowledge of
the WSOD could document everything we know about this issue and which
patches/versions/etc someone should have to minimize problems.

~James Fournie
BC Sitka