[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Amending example consortium

John Hudson gadgetfan.john at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 10:42:54 EST 2011

Jason Stephenson <jstephenson at ...> writes:

> > Any thoughts on this?
>
> Quit the staff client.
>
> Run autogen.sh -u on the server.
>
> Login again with the staff client.
>
> I should share the SQL that I used to setup our organizational units
> during our migration. It's probably on paste.lisp.org somewhere.....

Thanks, but I'd already tried the above. I added the names shown in my post
above a few days ago and the server has been restarted and autogen run a few
times since then. I tried again just to make sure (autogen.sh -u followed by a
restart of Apache). I didn't see any errors but, when I logged into the
client, everything was exactly the same as shown above. I re-checked the table
and my new long names are in there, but not showing in the client.