[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Documentation Interest Group Meeting: Today, December 5

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Tue Dec 6 16:05:06 EST 2011

Hi Robert,

Thanks for posting this message. I put my name next to sections for
which I already have some 2.1 docs that I just need to review to make
sure I remove anything specific to local policies. I will try to
complete that review by the end of next week.

I also added some sections to the cataloging outline, with links to
ESI documentation, for some of the cataloging development sponsored by
MassLNC. Since there is now a unified volume/copy editor, I thought it
might be necessary to now offer two sets of docs for adding holdings
since some libraries may continue to use the traditional volume and
copy creator while others may move to the unified one. Does this make
sense?

Thanks!
Kathy