[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] does the software support unicode searches?

smurfett at gmail.com smurfett at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 00:21:52 EST 2011

Hi

Thanks for all the replies!

So waht's the main difference between koha, open-ils, and openbiblio?  Do
they all tend to do the same thing?  I'm a tech person so ease of
installation isn't an issue for me (in fact I like linux install the
best).  But I'm trying to find out how much these software support other
languages, in searches, cataloging, pulling down data from z39.30 servers
from other countries, and webopac interfaces.

thanks!
nancy