[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] straw poll, call numbers in check-in screen

Gordana Vitez gvitez at niagaracollege.ca
Wed Dec 14 11:46:17 EST 2011

Hi Jason,

I vote for having it restored.

Thanks!
Gordana

>>> Jason Etheridge <jason at esilibrary.com> 12/14/2011 11:38 AM >>>
In EG 2.1, we--well, I, this was before we started doing
sign-offs--removed the call number column from the list in the Check
In interface (in the name of fewer network calls and improved
performance), and maybe should not have.  I know of at least two
libraries that miss it.  How do others feel?

Should it be restored outright, or made into a configurable option?

Thanks!

--
Jason Etheridge