[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Creating a Report Listing Authority Terms and Authority Control Number

Geoff Brown gebrown at niagaracollege.ca
Tue Dec 20 14:06:19 EST 2011

Hi All,

I am trying to generate a report that will allow us to create a list of all 650 and all 655 authority terms and their corresponding $0 (Authority Control Number). I am having an issue with the display because the list is so (obviously) huge. Is there a way to limit the display so duplicate terms will not display in this list?

 If anyone can make any suggestion to eliminate the duplicates it would be appreciated or if you can create a list of the 650/655 terms and $0 (Authority Control Number)  it would be appreciated. Or is there any other way to extract this information from the Authorities table?

I have tried the report listed in  Equinox Software Document:

http://niagaraevergreen.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/authority-process4.pdf

Thanks,
Geoff Brown

Library Technician - eResources,