[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] [OPEN-ILS-DEV] [OPEN-ILS-DOCUMENTATION] Official EOL Policy

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 21:24:19 EST 2011

Personally,  I'm all for a time released as Dan indicates below.  It is
much easier to plan and something like the Fedora schedule works well  (I
really like the detail of the Fedora schedule also).   I'm just not sure
what is a realistic time frame between feature freeze and general release.
 If a feature can't make the deadline, it would have to be included in the
next release.    As a manager, that would make things a lot easier from my
stand point.

Tim Spindler
Manager of Library Applications
C/W MARS

--
Tim Spindler
tjspindler at gmail.com

*P**   Go Green - **Save a tree! Please don't print this e-mail unless it's
really necessary.*