[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Discovery Products and Evergreen

Ben Hyman ben.hyman at cooperative.bclibraries.ca
Sat Dec 31 13:14:31 EST 2011

> Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2011 13:20:00 -0800
> From: Lori Bowen Ayre <lori.ayre at galecia.com>
> Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Discovery Products and Evergreen
> To: Evergreen Discussion Group
> 	<open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org>
>
> Hi All,
>
> I was just looking at Marshall Breedings summary of what discovery products
> are currently in use with which ILS.  I noticed that the only discovery
> product currently in use on top of Evergreen appears to be Aquabrowser.
> I'm pretty sure that's wrong.
>
> Does anyone know of any libraries that are using Evergreen with any of
> these others??  See below.

Hi Lori,

<snip>

> (2) BiblioCommons:

<snip>

Several Sitka libraries are now using - or are in the process of implementing - BiblioCommons as a discovery layer sitting on top of Sitka's instance of Evergreen - see for example:
http://houstonbc.bibliocommons.com/

Cheers,
Ben

Ben Hyman
Managing Director | BC Libraries Cooperative
ben.hyman at cooperative.bclibraries.ca
phone: 250.590.7676
cooperative.bclibraries.ca