[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Opening the OPAC

Steve Wills swills at beyond-print.com
Sat Dec 31 13:28:24 EST 2011

Thanks buzzy,

so perhaps by changing the /etc/apache2/eg_vhost.conf file such that the redirect which currently makes / the opac:

# ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
# Point / to the opac - if you have a custom skin or locale, point at it here
RedirectMatch 301 ^/$ /opac/en-US/skin/default/xml/index.xml

one could do somthing like

# Point / to the opac - if you have a custom skin or locale, point at it here
RedirectMatch 301 ^/THO$ /opac/en-US/skin/default/xml/index.xml?ol=121

I'll hack around a bit with it.

Stev3