[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen Web Team update - user stories

Rayner, June raynerj at einetwork.net
Fri Feb 4 17:27:02 EST 2011

Hi folks

Update on the activities of the Evergreen website team (part of the Communications Committee).     We incorporated your feedback into a set of user stories about the different types of users that we're trying to reach and how they want to use the site.     The latest version of the stories is at this link http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=webteam:user_stories:2011.

Our next step is to use these user stories to create a survey for the community about the website.

As always, we welcome you feedback.

Best regards,

June Rayner
ILS Application Team