[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Purchase Orders in 2.0

Turner, Jennifer M jennifer.turner at mnsu.edu
Mon Feb 7 11:44:01 EST 2011

Hi Mary and all,

Your findings mirror my findings - I can create POs from selection lists and ad brief records to existing POs, but cannot find a way to add bibs that exist in the Evergreen catalog or the MARC Federated Search tool to existing POs.  I would be interested to see if I am missing something, too.

Thanks,
Jenny
Jennifer Turner
PALS, A Program of the Minnesota State Colleges and Universities
Minnesota State University, Mankato
ML 3022
Mankato, MN 56001
507-389-2000