[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] code4lib live streaming

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Wed Feb 9 10:31:46 EST 2011

Hi Robert,

Can you share what models/kinds of cameras/other equipment are making the (awesome) streaming happen?  I'm helping plan the Evergreen Conference I may be able to make a case for our agency purchasing some pieces for that and other conferences/meetings trainings.  Anything you can tell me would be helpful!

Thanks,

Chris