[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Weekly serials in 2.0

Marjolein Kremer mkr at iisg.nl
Thu Feb 17 06:22:07 EST 2011

Hi,

We have been trying to predict a weekly serial. We tried several options for the enumeration.
We always used the option: restarts at unit completion. We did not use a calendar change. We used the option Can compress or expand.
We never got a working pattern (either it changed years during the same volume, or it did not even generate the prediction). The only option that worked was Year, nr.
Has someone succeeded in making a working "weekly" pattern?

Marjolein Kremer

IISG
Books and Serials Acquisitions