[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Amazon added content

Joel Harbottle Joel.Harbottle at hotmail.com.au
Thu Feb 17 06:53:19 EST 2011

Hi Michael,

What version of Evergreen are you using?

Our Library is using Evergreen 1.6.0.2 (about to upgrade to Evergreen 2.0 in
a couple weeks), and we have never had this problem in our system.

Usually when I catalogue new materials acquired, I tend to put the ISBN-13
before the ISBN-10.

Example:

    020 ## |a0123456789012
    020 ## |a9876543210

This information probably doesn¹t help, but I thought I would share it.

Kindest Regards,
Joel