[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] MassLNC development interests

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Fri Feb 18 14:18:29 EST 2011

Thanks Kathy!  Looks like your URL got a little goober stuck in it.  Here's
the right link:

http://masslnc.cwmars.org/node/2273 <http://masslnc.cwmars.eorg/node/2273>.

--

Lori Bowen Ayre // Library Technology Consultant
(707) 763-6869 // Lori.Ayre at galecia.com

<Lori.Ayre at galecia.com>Specializing in open source ILS solutions, RFID,
filtering,
workflow optimization, and materials handling