[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] SIP2 test server

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Tue Jan 4 19:01:20 EST 2011

Ron
Since you are still in the testing phase I'd recommend you look at the
latest release candidates available. In Evergreen's case you will
probably want to take a peek at version 2.0 which is soon to be
released. The other 'better' version to be looking at is the 1.6 branch.

Here is a some what up-to-date list of features

 > http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=feature_list_2_0

Folks have been nice enough to setup demo servers for the latest 2.0
release candidate RC1 and 1.6.1.2

http://www.open-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=community_servers#community_demo_servers

I believe that development & support for the the 1.2 and 1.4 branches
has ceased.

http://list.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-general/2010-December/003935.html

You may still use the instructions which reference that release and try
them out on the newer releases.

The clients for 2.0 RC1 and 1.6.1.2 are available on the main downloads
page, RC1 has it's own listing and 1.6.1.2 is available under the column
"Staff client (Windows)".

 > http://www.open-ils.org/downloads.php

Hope this helps. Cheers.

Anoop Atre
IS Developer & Integrator, MnPALS
PH: 507.389.5060
OF: 3022 Memorial Library (Office-ML 3022)
--
"Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens"
  ~ Johann Christoph Friedrich von Schiller