[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] SIP2 test server

Ron Gillies rgillies at lloydminster.info
Fri Jan 7 14:29:38 EST 2011

Thanks Jason

That would be a good solution to the problem. Hopefully some spare
brainpower will become available for you. A version 2 server with SIP
enabled and available in demo mode to replace the deprecated gapines
version would provide the test environment for everyone.

I had downloaded the rc1 virtual image and was planning to test with it
but it looks like rc2 is out and it's not too difficult to wipe a spare
machine and install from scratch so I will mess around with that as well.

Ron GIllies

--
Ron Gillies
Head Librarian