[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] 2011 Evergreen International Conference - Call for Program Submissions - EXTENDED DEADLINE 1/21 5:00 p.m. EST

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Fri Jan 14 15:10:14 EST 2011

Hello all,

The planning team for the 2011 Evergreen International Conference has decided to extend the deadline for presentation proposal submissions to next Friday, January 21, at 5:00 p.m. EST.  We have received 21 submissions for potentially 30 presentation slots, and we would also like to expand the coverage of likely topics.  So far, most of the submissions received cover the following topics (not all are guaranteed to be accepted):

Bibliographic record management (1)
Evergreen administration (administrative) (2)
Evergreen administration (technical) (2)
Training/Continuing Ed. (2)
Evergreen Reports/SQL (2)
Authority record management (1)
Open Source Software (general) (1)
Software Development (2)
Evergreen Documentation (1)
Migrations (2)
RFID/Self Service Solutions (1)
Conflict Resolution (1)
Software Testing (1)

The following organizations are represented in these submissions:

3M Library Systems
Alpha-G Consulting, LLC
Bibliomation
Equinox Software
Evergreen Indiana
Florence County Library System / SCLENDs
Fully Engaged Libraries
Georgia Public Library Service/PINES
HSLC Evergreen System
Indiana State Library / Evergreen Indiana
Laurentian University / Conifer
Lyrasis
Mohawk College

We would like to encourage you to submit your proposals on software development, project management, and front-line issues.  Our goal is the broadest representation of Evergreen user agencies and presentation projects possible and we look forward to your ideas!!

Thanks!

Chris

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager