[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] question

John C. Rucker automation at branchdistrictlibrary.org
Wed Jan 19 12:35:00 EST 2011

Amy,

What you asked about is exactly how we do it here. Here's our converter, source code available to download on that page:
http://www.branchdistrictlibrary.org/professional/labels/

Best wishes!

-John

John Rucker
Assistant Director/Systems Administrator
Branch District Library
10 E. Chicago St.
Coldwater MI 49036

automation at branchdistrictlibrary.org