[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] mobile OPAC functionality in 2.0

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Jan 20 14:03:34 EST 2011

Hi Lori,

I think it would be useful to see the KCLS skin in a public repository, but
it would also be helpful to know where the trouble spots have been with the
skin and with the new functionality. For example, we noticed that faceting
was turned off soon after KCLS went live. Is it a problem with the way
faceting works with the KCLS skin or is it a general problem with faceting
that will continue to appear when sites start using the default skin in 2.0?
It would help us understand which pieces of the KCLS OPAC we may want to
adapt for our own use and which pieces we may want to avoid.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator
(508) 755-3721 (fax)