[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Serials Claiming and Receiving

Tim Spindler tjspindler at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 15:45:50 EST 2011

I've been looking a little bit at the serials work being done. (Compliments
to the developers, some of our serials librarians thought the workflow
looked simple and straightforward and easier than our current vendor).  I
can see how you receive issues with batch receive.  I just wanted to check
if claiming is being done as part of this development?  My understanding
that claiming and acquisitions connections were not being done in this
current round of development.

Tim Spindler

Manager of Library Applications

tspindler at cwmars.org

508-755-3323 x20
IM: tjspindler (AOL, meebo, google wave)

C/W MARS, Inc.

67 Millbrook St, Suite 201

Worcester, MA 01606
http://www.cwmars.org