[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Reminder: Evergreen Community IRC Meeting for TOMORROW Tuesday Jan 25

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Mon Jan 24 09:50:24 EST 2011

Greetings!  This is a reminder that our next Evergreen community IRC
meeting will be held at:

 * 11:00:00 a.m. Tuesday January 25, 2011 in America/Los_Angeles

 * 02:00:00 p.m. Tuesday January 25, 2011 in Canada/Eastern

 * 07:00:00 p.m. Tuesday January 25, 2011 in UTC

This is a public meeting for the Evergreen community that will be held
on the #evergreen channel on the Freenode IRC network
(http://evergreen-ils.org/irc.php). All members of the community with an
interest in contributing to the improvement of Evergreen are welcome to
participate.  If you are unable to attend at the designated time, please
feel free to submit comments for any of the agenda items in advance to
the Evergreen general mailing list.

The agenda is evolving at
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=community:meetings:2011-01-25
- please extend and amend to ensure that it meets the immediate concerns
of the project. Also, it would be great if committee groups would edit
the agenda page to include links to group reports in advance of the meeting.

For agenda items that have the potential to be too long to express
during a single IRC meeting, it would probably make sense to post more
considered opinions in advance on this mailing list. Examples of such
agenda items might include major release process changes or drastically
revising our bug tracking processes. If a given discussion item starts
eating up too much meeting time and a decision is not immediately
necessary, we can also delegate the responsibility to a volunteer
sub-team for investigating alternatives and coming up with a proposal
for adoption at the next meeting.

Hope to see you there!