[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] OPAC start page

Sharp, Chris csharp at georgialibraries.org
Tue Jan 25 06:19:41 EST 2011

Vicki,

MY-LIB 127.0.0.1 127.0.0.254

Where MY-LIB is the value in actor.org_unit.shortname for the library with that IP range.

Then, in /etc/apache2/startup.pl, you'll see this:

# - Uncoment the following 2 lines to make use of the IP redirection code
# - The IP file should to contain a map with the following format:
# - actor.org_unit.shortname <start_ip> <end_ip>
# - e.g.  LIB123 10.0.0.1 10.0.0.254

#use OpenILS::WWW::Redirect qw(/openils/conf/opensrf_core.xml);
#OpenILS::WWW::Redirect->parse_ips_file('/openils/conf/lib_ips.txt');

If you uncomment the two lines and restart apache, your OPACs should automagically redirect to their default location.  Hope that helps too!

Chris Sharp
PINES Program Manager
Georgia Public Library Service
1800 Century Place, Suite 150