[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] RELEASE TEAM: Wiki / downloads page updated for 2.0.0

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Thu Jan 27 13:12:21 EST 2011

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 12:53:02PM -0500, Ben Shum wrote:
> Hmm, the ChangeLog links for Evergreen 2.0.0 and OpenSRF 1.6.2 on the
> Downloads page do not appear to be working.
>
> For the Evergreen 2.0.0, the address should be
> http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads/ChangeLog-1.6.1.0-2.0.0 (it's missing
> the "ChangeLog")
>
> As for the OpenSRF ChangeLog, I'm not sure what that one is missing yet.

Thanks for testing, Ben; I've corrected the Evergreen change log link
and fixed the OpenSRF change log filename on the server - unlike all of
the other OpenSRF change logs, it had a lower case "l" and that was the
problem. So I suspect you're the first person to have looked at the
OpenSRF 1.6.2 change log :)