[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] How do I change the name of my branch on server ver 2.0

Dzung Le dzunglehh at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 8 01:11:39 EDT 2011

Hello,
I am a complete new-bee trying to set up a small library for a nonprofit organization in San Diego.  A graduate student from Stanford helped me load Evergreen ver 2.0.6 on Ubuntu 11.04.  Now I am on my own.  I learned a lot through the manual and the live demo, but I hope to learn more through this forum.
There seems to be no search function on the archives? If there is please instruct me so.
May I ask the very first simple question to everyone: how do I change the default name on my server "Example BR1" to more specific name for my NPO?
On the same subject I would rather see just one main library (Consortium) rather than a few branches on the listing since we don't see any linkage with any other library any time soon.
Thank you very much,
Dzung