[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] sheet label printing?

Jason Etheridge jason at esilibrary.com
Wed Jul 13 09:41:00 EDT 2011

> Oh, and the utility does allow you to choose an arbitrary starting point, not just a column. I never expected anybody else but us to use it...very happy that others found it useful, though.

You know, I totally ignored the arrangement of the numbers and assumed
it would print horizontally, and my sample size was too small to
spread across multiple columns so I misunderstood how it worked.  So
if you started at label #7, and printed 12 labels, it should print #7
through #18 as listed on that table, eh?  Sweet.

--
Jason Etheridge