[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Cannot get startup script to work

Anoop Atre anoop.atre at mnsu.edu
Fri Jul 15 13:03:46 EDT 2011

The script works in 2.0.7, I'd hacked it together for 1.6 and have been
using the same one with our 2.0 server successfully.

First a quick note and this shouldn't make a difference with the startup
issue, do make sure your Apache instance starts after Evergreen, it
seems like it's starting earlier.

You are indeed correct that if it works fine when starting the services
separately it should work with a start_all call. The only thing I can
think of is that ejabberd hasn't completed starting. Give the following
script a try it might be updated a bit:

http://svn.mnpals.net/viewvc/evergreen/egdemo/var/system-scripts/evergreen-init_d?annotate=94

The z39.50 file does not come with Evergreen it is one I threw together
to start simple2zoom, it's available at the following repo if you want
to take a look:

http://svn.mnpals.net/viewvc/evergreen/egdemo/bin/z39_50.sh?annotate=58

Joesph Lewis has made some improvements to osrf_ctl.sh that I need to
incorporate into this script sometime but it does work in it's current form.

Cheers

--

Anoop Atre
IS Developer & Integrator, MnPALS