[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Regarding the Windows 2.0.7 client

Ben Shum bshum at biblio.org
Fri Jul 15 15:56:32 EDT 2011

Hi Victoria,

For me, the 2.0.7 installer prompts with a choice of language - English
(by default), Czech, and French.  Perhaps for some reason your computer
is forcing to French by default.

If others can confirm this though, perhaps my Windows machine is weirdly
loyal to English and isn't showing me the problem...

-- Ben

--
Benjamin Shum
Open Source Software Coordinator