[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] apostrophe in title search causing problems(Bug #744513)

Thomas Berezansky tsbere at mvlc.org
Tue Jul 19 15:57:44 EDT 2011

MVLC uses git to maintain a branch specifically for changes to the
default skin. We thus use default with those changes. Might
documenting how we are (or rather, I am) doing this be of benefit?

Note that we have an easier time of this, as we install off of git,
not off of tarballs.

Thomas Berezansky
Merrimack Valley Library Consortium