[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Intermittent Admin Access on Evergreen 2.0.6 & Problem installing Evergreen on Ubuntu 11.04

Dzung Le dzunglehh at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 22 00:17:25 EDT 2011

Hi everyone,
I have Evergreen 2.0.6 , Opensrf 1.63 installed on Ubuntu 11.04.  Things seems fine so far but for the headache inducing problem as follows: I cannot consistently use the Admin function for the first few choices of the pull down menu, e.g., Organnizational units, etc...; those down on the list are OK.  I have been able to access these function twice, both after leaving the server on for days, but as soon as I reboot, I cannot access these function again.  Now it's been several days and I cannot access these functions.  The message is Internal Server Error....
I don't know how to get to the error log and which one so can not attach here.
Any advice will be appreciated.
Also I attempted to install on another PC with Ubuntu 11.04 but failed right away since Ubuntu 11.04 was not listed on Makefile.install file from either download of Opensrf 1.6X and 2.0X from Evergreen site.  Will there be one available for 11.04 anywhere? (My working version was installed for me by an expert student who does not live nearby).
Thank you very much for reading.
Dzung Le