[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen and LDAP

Dan Wells dbw2 at calvin.edu
Wed Jul 27 17:57:58 EDT 2011

Hello Lori,

I have moved the technical aspects of this discussion over to the Dev list.  I fully expect we will be able to make this happen for 2.2.  If you are not on the Dev list, you can follow the discussion here:

http://list.georgialibraries.org/pipermail/open-ils-dev/2011-July/007411.html

Thanks for pushing this forward!

Dan