[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Comprehensive Evergreen Feature List

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Mon Jun 6 11:15:41 EDT 2011

Hi All,

I've put together a first draft of an Evergreen Features Summary and I would
appreciate your help in vetting it.  Eventually I will work with the various
Web Team members to find a permanent home for this info (somewhere on
evergreen-ils.org) and ensure we have a protocol for keeping it up to date.
 But for now, I'm just trying to get the base document as accurate as
possible.

The document is viewable as a Google Docs spreadsheet here:
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak7HAdCKcNqtdGU5MHlyVXVDS3dZamUweHYwMEstdUE&hl=en_US#gid=10

<https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ak7HAdCKcNqtdGU5MHlyVXVDS3dZamUweHYwMEstdUE&hl=en_US#gid=10>Three
people have volunteered to help clean up certain sections (note the tabs
along the bottom) so thank you to June Rayner (Acq and Serials), Jenny
Turner (Cataloging and Circ) and Brian Feifarek (post 2.0 features).  But we
need more help.

Specifically, I'd like to find people who could go through the features
currently listed in these areas:

Catalog
Database
Notices
OPAC
Staff Client
SysAdmin

If you could commit some time to reviewing the document and helping us clean
it up, it would be most appreciated. I need people who are working with
Evergreen on a day to day basis for this part.  The document is read only
but I will give anyone write privileges who is interested in working with us
on the document.  Just email me.

Lori  Ayre