[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Evergreen - Send by Text OPAC Button

Lori Bowen Ayre lori.ayre at galecia.com
Wed Jun 8 12:24:20 EDT 2011

Joseph,

Can you elaborate on your QR code idea?  I'm not clear on how that relates
to texting (which is a push approach) versus a QR code which would require
the user to go and get the code from somewhere.

I know you said it was slightly off topic but could you tie the two a bit
better together for me so I can envision what you are suggesting in terms of
a use case?

Lori