[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Overlaying MARC bib records in batch file upload

Steven Pisani spisani at biblio.org
Wed Jun 8 15:47:45 EDT 2011

Thanks, Kathy-- we actually explored that method, but found that the overlay
did not work for us and the target bib record remained unchanged.   We would
really prefer doing it that way, since the action takes place within the
single queue instead of following up with the overlay via Z39.50.  We'll
keep trying to see if there is something in the sequence of steps that we
are missing.

Steven

Steven R. Pisani
Cataloger