[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Overlaying MARC bib records in batch file upload

Kathy Lussier klussier at masslnc.org
Thu Jun 9 08:28:10 EDT 2011

Hi Steven,

I forgot to mention that we also only check off the option overlay exact
matches. Somebody else on the list may have more information about this,
but, if I remember correctly, the option to overlay when "exactly 1 match is
found" is only looking at one specific matchpoint. If you are selecting this
option, it may be preventing the overlays from happening if the records
aren't matching on that matchpoint.

Kathy

Kathy Lussier
Project Coordinator