[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] About Evergreen Staff Client download softwarefor Windows Vista

Duimovich, George George.Duimovich at NRCan-RNCan.gc.ca
Wed Jun 15 12:57:03 EDT 2011

Hello Rita,

We use the standard Windows client for any Evergreen Staff Client users
with machines running Vista -- should work fine.

George
NRCan Library

________________________________

From: open-ils-general-bounces at list.georgialibraries.org
Rita.Liu at statcan.gc.ca
Sent: June 14, 2011 16:38
To: open-ils-general at list.georgialibraries.org
Subject: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] About Evergreen Staff Client download
softwarefor Windows Vista

Good afternoon,

We would like to download the Evergreen Staff client for Windows Vista,
from Evergreen download website: http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads.php
<http://evergreen-ils.org/downloads.php>

I can only see a section on Staff clients for Mac and Linux, I didn't
find Staff clients for Windows Vista.

The other area I saw was Download Client: Staff Client Installer [exe]
(md5), do you think evergreen-setup-rel_2_0_6.exe  is the Evergreen
staff client for Windows Vista.

Thanks,

Rita Liu