[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Item "Recall" function? / Copy Holds

Lindsay Stratton lstratton at pls-net.org
Wed Jun 15 13:38:51 EDT 2011

In our configuration at least, copy level holds don't appear to have any particular precedence in getting items to fill a specific hold.

That was one very nice aspect of our previous ILS holds workflow.

So, what we really need is the v.2.1 "top of the queue" idea. In the meantime, however... :-)

Lindsay Stratton
Training Coordinator
Pioneer Library System
2557 State Rte 21