[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] (no subject)

Bruce Johnson bruce.johnson at lyrasis.org
Fri Jun 17 12:42:01 EDT 2011

I was able to create an Apache server that is running Evergreen and attaches into a separate PostgreSQL server. This implementation works fine but when I create another Evergreen server and attempt to move services from the Apache server to the new Evergreen server I get an error message when I attempt to log in (see below). So I checked the gateway log on the Apache server and I am receiving Jabber errors (see below) so I am assuming that I have not configured the jabber domains correctly or have not granted permissions somewhere. What is the next step in troubleshooting this issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[cid:image001.png at 01CC2CEB.BE05CE50]

[cid:image002.png at 01CC2CEB.F46B2120]

Bruce Johnson
Senior Technology Services Systems Analyst/Administrator
LYRASIS
bruce.johnson at lyrasis.org<mailto:first.last at lyrasis.org?subject=Lyrasis>
404.892.0943 x2924

1438 West Peachtree Street NW