[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Scheduling next Community meeting (suggested: Friday, July 8 @ 2:00 PM Canada/Eastern)?

Dan Scott dan at coffeecode.net
Sun Jun 26 22:31:05 EDT 2011

According to the minutes of the last Evergreen Community meeting, on
April 1 (many thanks to Amy Terlaga for taking minutes at
http://evergreen-ils.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=community:meetings:2011-04-01),
"We will schedule the next meeting for sometime after the April
conference. We will do this through the lists."

Well, the conference is sufficiently far in the past that we should
get that meeting booked. IIRC, we were trying to hit a regular rhythm
of the first Friday of each month at 2:00 PM Eastern. That would make
this Friday, July 1st the next meeting - which is a bit of a problem
for Canadians, as that's a national holiday for us, and I suspect a
lot of Americans would be starting an extra-long weekend.

So, tentatively, I would like to suggest that we aim for Friday, July
8th at 2:00 PM Eastern for the next Community meeting. If you would
like to attend and can make that date/time, please respond with a
"+1". If the response is poor, then I'll gladly pass the scheduling
hat to somebody else to give it a shot!

Dan