[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Scheduling next Community meeting (suggested: Friday, July 8 @ 2:00 PM Canada/Eastern)?

Galen Charlton gmc at esilibrary.com
Mon Jun 27 11:13:34 EDT 2011

Hi,

> So, tentatively, I would like to suggest that we aim for Friday, July
> 8th at 2:00 PM Eastern for the next Community meeting. If you would
> like to attend and can make that date/time, please respond with a
> "+1". If the response is poor, then I'll gladly pass the scheduling
> hat to somebody else to give it a shot!

+1

Regards,

Galen
--
Galen Charlton
Director of Support and Implementation
email:  gmc at esilibrary.com
direct: +1 770-709-5581
cell:   +1 404-984-4366
skype:  gmcharlt
web:    http://www.esilibrary.com/
Supporting Koha and Evergreen: http://koha-community.org & http://evergreen-ils.org

Equinox is going to New Orleans! Please visit us at booth 550
at ALA Annual to learn more about Koha and Evergreen.