[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Scheduling next Community meeting (suggested: Friday, July 8 @ 2:00 PM Canada/Eastern)?

Steve Wills swills at beyond-print.com
Wed Jun 29 09:55:46 EDT 2011

+1
-----Original Message-----
From: Galen Charlton [mailto:gmc at esilibrary.com]
Sent: Monday, June 27, 2011 11:13 AM
To: 'Evergreen Discussion Group'
Subject: Re: [OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Scheduling next Community meeting	(suggested: Friday, July 8 @ 2:00 PM Canada/Eastern)?

Hi,> So, tentatively, I would like to suggest that we aim for Friday, July> 8th at 2:00 PM Eastern for the next Community meeting. If you would> like to attend and can make that date/time, please respond with a> "+1". If the response is poor, then I'll gladly pass the scheduling> hat to somebody else to give it a shot!+1Regards,Galen--Galen CharltonDirector of Support and ImplementationEquinox Software, Inc. / Your Library's Guide to Open Sourceemail: gmc at esilibrary.comdirect: +1 770-709-5581cell: +1 404-984-4366skype: gmcharltweb: http://www.esilibrary.com/Supporting Koha and Evergreen: http://koha-community.org & http://evergreen-ils.orgEquinox is going to New Orleans! Please visit us at booth 550at ALA Annual to learn more about Koha and Evergreen.