[OPEN-ILS-GENERAL] Receipt Templates Quirkiness in 2.0.6

Cynthia Williamson crwbookgirl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 07:07:24 EDT 2011

Hi Melissa - We upgraded to 2.0.6 last month and indeed, our receipt
templates were back at the defaults.  We reset them all locally - I don't
know of a way to set them all centrally.  If someone does, please let us
know.
Regards, Cynthia
Mohawk College Library
Hamilton, ON

--
*“Every time I see an adult on a bicycle,
* *I no longer despair for the future of the human race.”**H.G. Wells*